India Emporium makes sure that you receive products with the best possible quality. That’s why we aim at customer satisfaction rather than sales alone. And we work non-stop (and put in everything we can) to improve your shopping experience.
However, in case of an unexpected situation where the product is damaged /defected, or the product runs out of stock, don’t worry – we’ve got your back.
With our easy return and exchange policy, we allow you to easily return/exchange items purchased within 3 days of receipt. We just request you to keep the product in its original condition and preserve its tags and packaging.
How Do I Return a Product to India Emporium?
You just need to email us at: support (at) indiaemporium (dot) com within 3 days of receiving the product. You can also call us at +91 7827 033 033 or chat with us.
In case of item availability failure or exchange, we deliver the replacement product without you paying any extra charges.
In case you do not feel like buying an alternative, we will refund your entire amount, excluding shipping charges.
When and How Will I Get My Refund?
It takes us up to 30 days to credit the amount to your account. If you paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, refund will be provided through the payment method used. If you paid through COD, refund will be provided directly to your Bank Account through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
Will I Get Refund If I Cancel My Order?
Yes, you will get full refund. You’re just required to cancel your order within 12 hours of order placement.
- Fashion accessories can’t be exchanged or returned.
- We would like to notify that the products descriptions that we mention are approximate values. This includes weight, color, embroidery details and dimensions. Even though, mostly, they are accurate, there may be cases where the descriptions have slight deviations. In case of deviation in product description, we are not responsible. We would appreciate if our customers understand the same before demanding return or refund for the product.
- While we make the best attempts to design and portray products precisely, there are chances that the customer may receive a product with minor variations in color as displayed over site. The color difference can be justified owing to the fabric dyes, weather while dying and differences in the screen resolution of monitors. Hence, a customer must be ready to expect a minor variation in color from what was seen on the computer screen. Below are the instances of the differences that the customer might experience:
- For bright hues like red, maroon and orange the tendency to reflect a different shade is high.
- Colors from the same family - green, aqua blue shades & off white, white and beige colors may seem overlapping.
- Stiff fabrics like raw silk, khadi, brocade, tussar silk and south cotton display a similar textured effect where one can observe the direction of weaved threads. Please note that this is a prominent characteristic of these fabrics and is not a defect.
- Pieces with hand printing and embroidery are certain to have minor differences. Even though the artisans ensure maximum efforts to avoid the difference, the variation could still exist.
- Please note that all the glittery embellishments like softy, beads, sequins and swarovski have the tendency to fall off frequently even when handled with maximum care. While transiting the product via courier or during custom checking, the pattern of embellishments might get disturbed. There are also chances for the embellishments to fall off after wearing them once. In both cases, we request the customers not to demand a return or refund.
- No refund/exchange is provided for stitched/made-to-order products. However, if the product is damaged/defected or wrongly stitched by us, we do free alterations and modifications or provide replacement/refund if repair is not possible. Even if you sent us the wrong measurements by mistake, we welcome you for any possible alterations and modifications in the product.
Essential Do’s & Don’ts:
- Give us the safest possible measurement details to minimize the chances of error. Whenever in doubt, we recommend buying un-stitched product from us and going for local stitching.
- Do email us regarding the return/exchange at support (at) indiaemporium (dot) com
- Contact our customer care team within 3 days of receipt of the product.
- Do not send back the product without consulting or notifying our team.
- Be as specific as possible regarding the product issues.
- In case of agreed return, kindly send the product via registered airmail or courier.
- Please send the product within 7 working days of the confirmation received by our team.
- Declare the product as “Defected” or “For Return”.
- Do not expect replacement or refund, until the defected product is properly analyzed.
Should you have any question, just get in touch with us and we will be happy to guide you through the return process.